We extended the development team by adding 4 highly skilled iOS developers to help build an application for iPhone / iPad. The challenge was to create a medical app through that patients could ask questions to doctors, sharing photos/videos with their problems.
CaptureProof Smart Medical Camera app
In a nutshell, this is a media app that presents a social medical platform:
- helping patients literally to see the doctor online and get some useful pieces of advice;
- helping doctors to compare the healing stages and improve their medical practice.
CaptureProof is Scientifically Proven to deliver 80% more accurate triage 2,75% fewer in-person follow ups and ER visits reduced.
What it does
- Monitor patients Visualize changes in healing and the disease state.
- Triage patients The Media Rx block shows patients’ messages.
- Consult colleagues Doctors can communicate with each other for better and faster patient treatment.
- Links into all EHRS Fast integration with electronic health records (EHRS) for each patient.
Patient progress side-by-side
All the actions in the application can be described by three stages:
- The intelligent camera takes a picture of an injury or records a video of the common disease state.
- The special inbuilt editor helps a user to adjust a presentation of the media file, using ‘shadows’, ‘overexposure’ and ‘overlay’ modes.
- The doctors from HIPAA explore the patients’ diseases and gives them responds.
- Using visual materials doctors can compare current issues they face to and improve their medical practice in general.