– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Transport Payment System
Project OverviewMobile application, with the business purpose of creating a payment system for public transport in a European country. In this app, users can pay for tickets, proof payments to the authorities and travel at a discount. The app has the functionality listed below:
- Registration/authorization in the application using user data,
- User information with personal data, purchase history, trips,
- Buy tickets for a trip for a certain type of transport,
- Get a discount for a trip,
- Confirming payments,
- Special QR-codes or built-in smartphone NFC module to confirm the start of the trip in a certain direction/route,
- Visual information about the route and the remaining time,
- Download supporting and payment documents,
- Other information about the application, system and technology provider in General,
- The payment system operated on the server-side.
ClientA local intermediary company. The end customer is an unknown European company.
ChallengeAt this stage of mobile development industry users’ devices replace not only paper media but also employees of certain fields of activity. To simplify the payment for public transport, it was proposed to replace the usual payment methods with modern ones. Using the existing functions of mobile devices, people get the opportunity to pay for public transport on the go.
- API: 21 – 28 versions
- DI: Dagger
- Local DB: OrmLite
- MVP (using Moxy library)
- RxAndroid, RxJava