The challenge was to create an application to simplify the tasks of data center automation. Its client-side web part supports desktop browsers and mobile and tablet browsers.
Applications’ modern UI simplifies data center tasks management.
To work with virtual servers, you can create hypervisors. Also, you can perform server authentication on the BSA server. You can run the execution of the job on operating systems on a schedule.
Following are some examples:
- System protection,
- Antivirus programs updating,
- Monitoring and control of access to network resources and cardholder data.
You can configure hardware parameters and software components for servers like the number of processors, the amount of RAM, hard disk capacity, the operating system, and programs.
Following is the user role hierarchy:
- Administrator. They create and update companies, tenants, users, and servers.
- Company administrator. They create and update tenants, its users, end-users and start the job.
- Tenant administrator. They create end-users.
- End-user.They can view server data.
Technologies and libs used: C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, WEB API, BMC Server Automation, MS SQL Server, Entity Framework 6.0, SOAP, GIT, Angular 6.