Municipal Services App is an app for residential quarters. For a new neighborhood, the builder decided to create a program for collaborative events and services.
An admin panel allows one to add new users, manage payments, organize events, and manage services.
The user’s app has the following features:
- Paying utility bills online
- Viewing your building’s news and announcements from the managing organization
- Transmitting water meter readings directly from a smartphone
- Calling a master (plumber, electrician, or other) and scheduling a visit
- Ordering and paying for additional services (cleaning, water delivery, repair of appliances, real estate insurance, measuring and checking water meters).
- Registration of online passes for the entrance of guests and cars
- Control of monthly expenses on housing and utilities
- Communication with the dispatcher of the management company in the online chat
- Rating the performance of your management company
The client is a builder of a new neighborhood in Europe. They are focused on understanding all of the customers’ needs, even those which they don’t realize.
Real Estate, Mobile App Development, Web Application Development.
Our challenge was to create an application that solves all housing and utilities issues. The task was to save users from having to look for the phone numbers of the management company, stand in queues to pay for services, and save payment receipts. Also, we had to set up a payment system with a schedule for deferred payments.
Java, Spring, Hibernate, AWS, MySQL, Stripe
We performed a payment system with a feature of deferred payment for up to two weeks. The app also allows watching invoices and exporting them as files.