– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Lead The Nation Strategy Game
Lead The Nation is a turn-based strategy game for desktop. The largest historical maps of the world form the basis of the game. Use them to build and strengthen your nation, meet great people, and fight for power.
- you can choose both a random region or select it yourself from a wide range of maps,
- the scenarios start from the 17th century to let the players feel the power of the strongest nations of all times,
- determine the best economic strategy for your empire to rule the world,
- build factories to transform the country’s resources into products and sell them,
- connect your cities by roads and railways,
- make your country attractive to the tourists and make more money,
- let your citizens travel — build airlines and transport network.
The customer is a European businessman.
Game development, strategy games, 3D gaming, entertainment.
Our challenge was to create a unique turn-based game with customized gameplay. The main requirement was to use real historical maps as well as current ones. The customer wanted players to have an opportunity to choose the century and the country to rule. Selecting one of the strongest empires should make it easier to play while choosing a small country makes the game more difficult.
The game was developed using Unity. To add a multiplayer feature and provide flexible matchmaking we used Photon. The realistic gaming experience is achieved using 3D graphics. All screens, elements, and characters have an individual design created from scratch.
Lead The Nation is entirely based on the vision of the customer, and we are happy that we managed to make his fantasy real.