1) Quote calculator – used by potential clients of the funeral business. The client responds to specific questions and gets the value of the services based on his answers. He can either pay for it right away or apply to managers.
2) CRM for the funeral business employees, where they process applications (leads), fill in information about the deceased (cases), create and track accounts (invoices). The CRM also has an admin role. Administrators can manage business data (locations, subscription, other information). They have permissions to view reports and fill in information for Quote calculator within a specific chain of funeral homes. Superadmin is represented by a customer and can view reports of all the chains. CRM is available by subscription (Silver, Gold, Platinum) on the website.
3) Business card website that advertises the CRM.
An American owner of a funeral business.
The customer wanted to create a modern product that will combine the functionality of several existing competitors’ solutions, but will have a modern design and user-friendly interface.
TSYS payment system
Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Rest, Data, Security)
AWS (EC2, S3)
We created an app taking into account the pros and cons of competitors’ applications. Increased website traffic, sales, as a result, the income of the client. Also, optimized the work of the employees with the help of the CRM.
The website visitors got a user-friendly interface and a calculator to plan funeral expenses.
I’ve been working with VironIT almost a year. We have built together several software solutions and platforms. VironIT performance is unbelievable high. Working with VironIT is easy. I strongly recommend this company.
– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
I’ve ordered a small MVP from VironIT and they managed to do it under a tight deadline and with good quality. Now we are building an extended version of our MVP, hope it also be delivered in time.
– Jules MJD Maessen, Founder & Sales at VERO Visuals
We needed to create a proof of concept of a Blockchain-based software for our investor and to speed up the development we placed order at VironIT. We liked the performance and communication level at all steps. I think I’ll get back to you after we’ve get funded. Thanks.
– Denis Tolstashov, CEO at Wimix LLC
Working with their talented iOS professionals is an absolute pleasure. We have an enjoyable time engaging in dialogue to solve complex user experience issues. Consistent communication and pace of delivery a what I appreciate most about working with this group.
– Eric Gardner, Founder & Managing Partner at Baltic Partners