– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
1) Quote calculator – used by potential clients of the funeral business. The client responds to specific questions and gets the value of the services based on his answers. He can either pay for it right away or apply to managers.
2) CRM for the funeral business employees, where they process applications (leads), fill in information about the deceased (cases), create and track accounts (invoices). The CRM also has an admin role. Administrators can manage business data (locations, subscription, other information). They have permissions to view reports and fill in information for Quote calculator within a specific chain of funeral homes. Superadmin is represented by a customer and can view reports of all the chains. CRM is available by subscription (Silver, Gold, Platinum) on the website.
3) Business card website that advertises the CRM.
An American owner of a funeral business.
The customer wanted to create a modern product that will combine the functionality of several existing competitors’ solutions, but will have a modern design and user-friendly interface.
- Angular 6
- Google Map
- TSYS payment system
- Http Client
- Java 8
- Spring Framework (Spring Boot, Rest, Data, Security)
- AWS (EC2, S3)
We created an app taking into account the pros and cons of competitors’ applications. Increased website traffic, sales, as a result, the income of the client. Also, optimized the work of the employees with the help of the CRM.
The website visitors got a user-friendly interface and a calculator to plan funeral expenses.