– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Digital currency payments solution
This digital currency payment solution allows Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency holders to shop online, pay bills, or perform a bank transfer using their crypto wealth in a few clicks.
Also, it enables users to purchase crypto or exchange back to dollars, directly from their crypto wallets or bank accounts, by aggregating the most reliable market rates from global exchanges and connecting to local bank infrastructure in real-time.
Solution for individuals
- Users can spend cryptocurrency in the same way as cash.
- Pay bills and credit cards.
- Cash-out from ATM’s.
- Transfer to any bank account.
- Shop with crypto at online stores.
- Buy crypto at the best price.
- Crypto backed lending with no credit check.
- Pioneering a new form of online payments giving digital businesses access to over $250 billion in the untapped revenue stream.
- Accept payment in Bitcoin, Ethereum, and other -cryptocurrencies and receive payment in fiat with no volatility risk.
- Fraud protection.
- Easy checkout plugin for an existing e-commerce platform.
Sydney- based startup.
Owners of digital currencies would like to deal with crypto as they deal with cash. Moreover, they want to use the best rates while transferring from crypto to FIAT and backward.
Our challenge was to develop a web application to exchange crypto to FIAT and backward and pay bills, ATM withdrawal, or making other money transfers.
- Framework: Spring Boot
- Language: Java
- Technologies and components: Hibernate, Maven
- Cloud services: Amazon S3
- DB: PostgreSQL
- Logging: SLF4J
- Tests: JUnit.
The project was finished in line with the requirements. The company has successfully increased its clients’ trust and loyalty.
The app integrates easily into an existing website, providing users fast access to new customers and digital currencies around the world.