– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Today many people invest their money in cryptocurrencies. They use many wallets to manage each currency and it becomes inconvenient at some point. Every wallet has its own interface and adapted to a specific system. There are some centralized solutions exist that allow people to exchange cryptocurrencies but they involve third parties.
Zzoo is a decentralized application that allows managing all the cryptocurrencies and wallets a person has.
Zzoo app can:
- Manage different cryptocurrencies within one wallet,
- Exchange cryptocurrency without third parties involved. Between direct owners of a cryptocurrency,
- Take control over funds (private keys are distributed over a decentralized network),
- Provide transparent information,
- Detect the contracting parties automatically.
DigiLabs. A privately held, software development company in Palo Alto, California.
The goal was to create an app that stores and shows all the cryptocurrency assets of a person. Also, to make P2P transactions easier, safer and more transparent by using blockchain elements.
- Spring Framework
- Amazon EC2
- Unit tests
We optimized the database and the system speed was improved by 43%. The new functions increased customer loyalty and brought about 10% of new users.