– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Wild West VR
Wild West VR is a first-person shooter unfolding in a western setting. Two gamepads are used as weapons. In creating the game we used ready-made three-dimensional models and developed the basic logic of artificial intelligence. On top of that, we have added the architecture levels and spawn-points for maximum smoothness of the interface. Game features have been enhanced with the introduction of the waves of attacks of various levels of difficulty.
- Development of an artificial intelligence (AI) that provides the player with a challenging battle against a virtual opponent
- Lightweight game design that would deliver an entertaining interactive experience to the player
- Game design shifted to controllers to make the gameplay feel natural
- Smooth integration of multiplayer with the game dynamics
- In-game currency
We have used Facebook SDK to allow users to log into the game with Facebook. Also, this allows sharing Facebook Stories when game events occur, like a new high score. Or use the user’s friend list to get them to challenge their friends to a game.
Technologies used: Unity3D, Facebook SDK, Steam SDK, VR libraries