– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Smart Home App
Project OverviewApplication-smart home was created to provide access to an information technology resource complex designed for interaction of the Subscriber with residents of homes managed by the Subscriber:
- Automation and optimization of processes related to the processing of applications from Residents,
- Maintaining the register of applications in electronic form,
- Evaluation, monitoring, and accounting of application execution,
- Invoicing for utilities and additional services,
- Sending out news, reminders to Residents about events, changes, arrears, etc.,
- Statistics and analytics of resource consumption,
- Conducting surveys and online voting of Residents.
ClientA European telecommunications company.
IndustryHousing and Public Utilities
ChallengeWe were given the task of converting the current monolithic application to a microservice architecture, as it became difficult to support it.
- java11 (spring boot 2.x),
- event sourcing (rabbitmq),
- rbd (PostgreSQL),
- NoSQL (mongo),
- ci/cd (bamboo + artifactory + swarm),
- test containers (integrational testing)