– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Sinaps is a system that allows you to determine the location of an object in real time.
The system has become an integral part of healthcare. It is used in nursing homes and hospitals and based on RFID technology and a cloud-based security management system.
RFID (radio-frequency identification) is a technology whereby a reader captures digital data via radio waves. RFID technology in the healthcare industry allows one to reduce hospital costs and improve patient safety.What was implemented?
- Website localization
- Responsive website design
- Adding Wandering Tags system
- Adding Twilio, that allows sending SMS in case of alarm
- System partitioning into several institutions
- Adding new roles including system admin, admin, and employee
- Combining Portals and Readers pages
- Adding a new type of Alarm (Wandering Alarm)
- Adding a Recover Password page
- Adapting the site for mobile and tablet devices