– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
On-demand fitness platform
The project is a web application that helps users plan workouts. From this web app, the user can view the class schedules, studio specials, and contact info as well as sign-up for classes.
The app consists of more than 100 on-demand classes. Its challenging programming has new additions every week. Users can choose full-length 60-minute workouts or combine shorter 15- or 30-minute workouts to fit into the schedule. The most popular classes are:
- Sculpt. A low-impact combination of full-body strength and cardio exercises to boost metabolism and sculpt a fit physique.
- Power Sculpt. Increasing the intensity of Sculpt with more challenges.
- Core. Improve balance and posture and discover mid-section muscles. Core Power Sculpt. The most intense endurance-based class.
- Back Body Sculpt. Powerful targeted sculpting of some of the most neglected back-body muscle groups.
- Flow. Stretching classes.
US-based barre studio.
Healthcare, fitness, sports training.
We were challenged to create a convenient application for this organization. One of the most interesting challenges was to choose and implement a reliable payment API.
For frontend development, we picked React.js, which enabled us to achieve a great user experience and optimize our development efforts. We used PHP as the main technology for backend development.
The web application is used by thousands of people in the USA to order sports classes using credit cards. It allows users to book and visit sports classes, manage purchased classes to improve the state of health, boost their spirits.