– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Issue & Project Tracking App
Project OverviewIssue and project tracking app is a large system’s interface which allows to:
- Create an unlimited number of projects containing various custom fields;
- Support an unlimited number of tasks and subtasks, as well as setting up statuses, categories, and priorities of tasks;
- Add and track paid and unpaid time spent on the project;
- Create invoices, monitor the project budget, and create the necessary reports.
ClientSoftware development company.
IndustryProject and workflow management.
ChallengeThe challenge was to create an application, which allows one to manage users’ assignments, log time, view messages from their team, post replies, and share files.
Development ProcessWork performed
- Bug fixing;
- Creation of module displaying the history of messages;
- Integration with the Delighted service that allows users to rate the application.