– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
HSP token Wallet
Hackspace application is a cryptocurrency wallet in Ethereum blockchain for managing HAC token. This is the most conducive way to be a part of HAC Token Sale Sessions and to manage HAC tokens in the safe and secure manner.
Creation of wallet includes generation of 12-word mnemonic and derivation private key and address from it. A four-digit code is used for quick access to the account.
The app includes the following:
- Support of a wide range of crypto-currencies, as well as ERC-20 tokens. The App supports TRX, BNB, OMG, WTC, ETH, ETC, ICX, ZIL, ZRX, HAC and any token built on the ERC20 architecture.
- The highest security. HSP token Wallet establishes inaccessible security for your tokens.
- User-friendly design. The simplest way to crypto transferring. Just tap to send and receive.
- Double-quick transfers. No limits for your transfers. Manage your balance faster than before.
- Balance and transaction history.
- Exchange rates of HAC and ETH relative to BTC and USD.
- Creation of a QR code for receiving incoming transactions.
- Sending tokens to another address either by manual input or by QR scanning operation.
The European financial institution that has been providing a wide range of financial services to individuals and legal entities all over the world.
To attract new customers, keep existing ones and make communication between HAC members and its platform more convenient and safe, our client decided to create the Hackspace Capital Mobile Application.
The project has been started with a two-week Discovery phase. During this time, the business analyst closely communicates with both parties to identify the project requirements. This information allows one to understand project business objectives and target group. Then the business analyst creates project specification, which provides a clear understanding of what should be the result and what needs to be done to do this. We have prepared wireframes to show the app’s functionality.
Next, the designer creates app design concepts, prepares the remaining screens and adapt the design for both mobile platforms.
Ethereum Classic node was deployed on our own server. Also, we have developed Explorer to interact with the node.
Our tester wrote test cases which verify particular functions of the applications.
Used technologies: Swift, RxSwift, Realm, Blockchain
The company has successfully increased its clients’ trust and loyalty.