The fleet management app is an interactive map that allows you to automate fleet maintenance tasks and keep vehicles and equipment running smoothly from anywhere. You can track fleet live, check traveled routes, check live fuel data, analyze your costs and vehicle usage. Continuous, real-time information about the location and busyness of individual vehicles allows you to optimize work, plan efficiently as well as better coordinate drivers. A simple and intuitive user interface makes it easy to use for everybody.
- Complete and submit daily vehicle inspections via an in-vehicle tablet directly from your phone.
- Lookup vehicles and equipment instantly.
- Receive push notifications for important issues and reminders.
- Manage mobile Work Orders.
- Review maintenance history.
- Log fuel-ups and see fuel history.
- Add and view photos, documents & comments.
- View and change security & permissions.
- Manage multiple fleets
The client is an EU-based company that designs and produces GPS/GPRS controllers and auxiliary equipment.
Logistics and transportation.
We were challenged to create an interactive map for real-time tracking of the customer’s vehicles. Also, the client entrusted us with the preparation of a module for all working documentation related to the operation of transport (waybills, waybills, etc.)
We started fleet management software development with legacy code refactoring and improving the UX/UI. We managed to adopt an alternative architectural solution and reuse the biggest part of the written back-end code. But, most of the front-end had to be rewritten.
Then we started the development of new functionality. The system comprises mobile apps with GPS, navigation, and flexible permission-based role managing systems.
The customer got improved functionality with new app features on time. As a result, the customer reached savings on the operational cost up to 30%.