– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Project OverviewWe built an eСommerce platform that lets a person start, grow, and manage a business. Create and customize an online store with a unique domain. Sell in multiple places, including web, mobile, social media, online marketplaces, brick-and-mortar locations, and pop-up shops. Manage products, inventory, payments. The platform allows users to perform the following actions:
- Create own domains,
- Control the orders flow,
- For customers – place an order.
ClientAn intermediary company located in South Africa. The end customer is unknown.
ChallengeWe needed to build an app with certain functionality. We implemented the features listed below:
- Registration/authorization in the application using user data,
- View a list of orders and products,
- Add a product or an order,
- Configure delivery options,
- Add a post to several social networks,
- View statistics charts,
- View a list of connected domains, connect a new one.
- Angular 7