– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Document Workflow System
Document Workflow System is divided into 2 subsystems. The first one is responsible for document management: the users can upload, edit, publish, store, and delete files. The second one is aimed at document quality control. It helps the users check files and get results and statistics of these checks.
One of the large Russian state agencies.
Workflow automation, document management, digitization.
The customer’s requirements for the system are as follows:
- provide features to manage the complete document life cycle,
- control the quality of the documents,
- generate data using the templates and check if it was generated correctly,
- exchange the data with other systems of the company to provide the use of relevant documents.
To develop a front-end part we used the Angular 8 framework and Angular Material library. Chart.js library provides data visualization by building interactive charts and graphs. The back-end side is written in Java.
A full list of technologies used to create the application:
- Angular 8,
- Angular Material,
We achieved all the goals that were set, thus two interconnected subsystems were built. The solution includes capabilities for document generation, management, and quality control. We hope the Document Workflow System will help the customer automate his workflow and support the global digitization trend.