– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Diet and Nutrition App
This mobile app allows users to monitor their health and stress levels, improve nutrition and sleep habits. Using this app, you will be able to manage your calories, receive notifications when you need to eat, exercise, rest, warm-up, follow a customized diet, and connect third-party apps and devices. Also, the platform’s internal logic allows you to create an individual diet plan.
- Customer-centric shopping approach. The app helps you to buy food your body needs.
- Vital health monitoring. The app provides a handy way to monitor your vital health stats like weight or pulse.
- Individual meal plans for your diet goals. The app tailors a menu to meet all your requirements.
- Post-workout analysis. Whether you’re just starting your fitness journey or an experienced athlete, this app will help you to stay on track and hit your goals.
- Push notification. Push notifications will keep you informed of daily or weekly scores, which are based on physical activity, sleep, calorie consumption, and BPM.
- Hybrid computational intelligence. ML algorithm along with Neural Network Logic tailors an individual’s nutrient intake based on your health, goals, and needs.
The customer entrusted us with:
- Evaluating competitors’ products,
- Determining the strengths and weaknesses of the competitors,
- Considering technical and functional characteristics of the application,
- Preparing operational documentation.
First, we carried out an analysis of the main competitors. Then our team drew up a vision and scope document which covers a project description and benchmarking table.
In the benchmarking table, the competitor’s products score on the best-implemented functionalities. This helps to implement and improve them in the current application.
The prototype of the app was created with the UI wireframing tool Balsamiq. A table of application pages and their description was compiled. This document includes a description of the application interface pages and the functional and non-functional requirements.
The project was finished in line with the requirements. The customer has successfully started the app development process.