– Janis Kondrats, CTO at Anatomy Next
Coloring book app
The project is a handy paint-by-numbers style coloring book for iOS and Android. It comes with thousands of free images in a variety of categories. Unlike many other apps, this one uses pixel art. Users get a pixelated image of a thing and zoom in, add color, and call it a day.
This app allows users to:
- Choose pictures for both adults and kids.
- Enjoy handy gameplay.
- Use AR-mode to place pictures on the walls around.
- Experiment with the color palette and improve skills.
- Share digital artwork with friends on social media or save them on the phone.
- Receive daily rewards and gifts.
The mobile game development company.
The customer entrusted us with a cross-platform paint-by-numbers app developed from scratch.
The project was created on the Unity game engine using the C# language. Also, we utilized AR technology.
We developed for Android and iOS-native applications.
The following were implemented:
- Client-server interaction,
- Analysts services and monetization tools,
- Modules for a video generation of the painting process,
- Import of custom images,
- AR masterpieces.
This app has a 4.8-star rating on the Apple App Store.