1. CSS Grid BuilderCSS Grid Builder is used for YUI Grids CSS customization. It has an online GUI and adds speed to CSS-based generation process as well as helps with overall page layout provision just in a blink of an eye.
2. CSS Sprite GeneratorCSS sprites usage is your best way out to improve the performance of the web page. It helps to reduce the amount of HTTP requests that are usually used to provide images.
3. Blueprint: A CSS FrameworkIf you want to get the amount of your code reduced, it means that this type of framework is right for you. It also could facilitate the work with page layouts and CSS resets.
4. CSSTidyOne of the examples of an open source code is CSSTidy, it works well with the optimizing CSS code generally.
5. logicss: CSS Frameworklogicss basically is a collection of PHP utilities and CSS files and it is used to decrease web development time.
6. ___layoutsThis is q very easy-to-use framework for CSS. It is very helpful with facilitating page layout production.
7. Clean AJAXAnother tool that is ideal for the provision of a smaller amount of code is Clean AJAX. It significantly speeds up the web development process.
8. SajaxSajax is great for Ajax applications as with its help the process is accelerating. It’s an open source product and is registered in the list with Simple Ajax Toolkit.
9. DOMToolDOMTool is perfect for DOM structures coding facilitation. It not only cuts down the time spent on web development but also simplifies the code.
11. JSUnitThere are also tools to facilitate the testing process of the website code. JSUnit is one of them, it’s a reliable testing framework for Java.
14. FirebugFirebug is the whole extension working with Mozilla browser that provides you with all needed wed development extensions and tools.
Please, estimate my article. I did my best!